Thursday, June 14, 2012

Nine West Ambitious Pumps & Mojave Pleated Clutch

I was shopping last weekend and there is a Nine West store closing in the mall I went to.  So everything was like 40% off, even on top of sale prices.  I guess I went too late though because a lot of styles in my size were gone already.  But I did manage to grab a pair of the Ambitious pumps in black leather which I actually really love because they are super comfortable!  I've been meaning to get a pair of black pumps for work, since I only have 2 pairs of black patent leather pumps that I've had for a while. These were on sale for $59, but with the additional 40% off, I only paid like $35!






I got them in size 6.5 which fits perfectly.  The heel height is 3.5 inches, which I think is the perfect walk-around-all-day height for me.  I prefer how tall 4+ inch shoes make me look, but sometimes comfort is more important than fashion (I heard from someone many years ago that that is a sign of aging... if so, oh well!).  These also come in a ton of other colors too.  I may think about getting another pair later on.

I also picked up this Mojave Pleated Clutch in fuscia for about $20.







I like the size of this clutch which is 11 inch long by 7.5 inch high.  I have smaller clutches that don't quite fit my wallet and phone, keys, lip gloss, etc. etc.  But this one would definitely fit everything I need.  Plus I think the color is great.  It would look so cute with dark outfits like a black dress.

I also like that the flap has a magnetic snap closure, but there is also a zipper closure on the inside so your things will be secure.  There are also a few pockets on the inside as well.  It's made of synthetic material, but it is very very soft.  The chain is removable and you can also just hide it inside of the clutch, but it's definitely long enough to wear it as a shoulder purse.  Basically, I can't go wrong with this thing especially for the price I paid.

So I walked away from the store with about $50 for both the shoes and the clutch!  Uber exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...