Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sunday Funday from Turkey!

Just because I'm on vacation, doesn't mean that there won't be a Sunday Funday post since I did workout this week! (I am currently in Turkey! It's only been a day but great so far. I drafted this post before I went so let's hope it posts.)  I wanted to actually workout all 4 days of this week, but I had an appointment on Tuesday night so I was only able to do 3 nights.  I'm so scared about not working out for 2 weeks and presumably eating crap!  Really don't want to un-do all my hard work.  But I'm going to be as sensible as I can be on vacation, and make the best choices!

I am proud to say that this week concludes my New Rules of Lifting for Women series!  How cool is that?!  I started about 6 months ago, and now I am finally done!  I think this book has definitely helped me.  I have gained so much strengths and muscle definition.  I can't imagine ever going back to doing what I was doing before!  I've been working very hard and following the workouts pretty much to a T, so it feels really good to be concluding on such a good note right before vacation too!

Monday 6/18
What I did:  Workout 5 of the final stage.

What I wore:  I rocked the ninja look and went with my black Dance Strap tank and black Power Vinaya crop.  But of course I wore my red Adidas adizero adios 2 shoes.


I actually also took a picture of my Monday work outfit.  I wore my black Editor Wide Waistband pants from Express, with a simple black short sleeve t-shirt and Express Essential Stretch vest.  I really like vests and have a couple.  I don't know why I don't wear them more often, but I should.



Tuesday 6/19 - Rest

Wednesday 6/20
What I did:  I went to play tennis with a friend from work.  First time I played in years!  But I still remember how to serve which was a surprise.  And I wasn't as bad as I thought I would be.  I am thinking I should keep it up and make it a regular occurrence.  It is nice to get out of the gym sometimes even though I am a total gym rat.

What I wore:  My new Lululemon Run A Marathon Crop which turned out to be perfect for tennis because of the big side pockets!  I seriously stuffed 6 tennis balls in them at some point.  They sort of stretched out a little bit but bounced back.  Loved them!  I wore my Electric Orange cool racerback, with Chirp Flow Y bra under and blue Nike Frees.  Yes, super colorful to offset the ninja outfit from Monday... LOL!


I wore my black Lift Your Spirits jacket as to/from though.  



Thursday 6/21
What I did:  Final workout of the final stage, which concludes the program!

What I wore:  Lululemon Tri Y tank in blue gingham and Indigo Ebb & Flow crop, with my New Balance Minimus Road shoes.



So of course I can't workout anymore this week since I will be flying.  I am pretty much all packed now but need to go do some last minute adjustments shortly.  Really trying not to over-pack this time but it is hard.  I am really proud of myself though that I am not bringing all Lululemon clothes like I usually do! I'm bringing some, of course.  Lulu is great for travel, but I just feel really lame when I wear the same brand all day everywhere all the time.  So I'm trying to branch out.  =)

Poor Whiskey will be staying with a friend for 2 long weeks!  He will be so sad and totally think that we abandoned him.  I will miss him!  He's such a goof ball, I mean look at him.  Caught him mid-yawn in the above photo, hehe.  

Anyways, I will try to post updates from the trip as much as I can.  Although when I was in Europe last year my blog app refused to work, so I'm hoping it won't be the case again this time.  I am super excited though!  Can't wait to see these amazing new places!!!  Traveling is one of a few things that keeps me sane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...