Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sunday Funday!

Wow it's almost Monday right now actually.  I've had such a busy busy weekend!  Had tons of errands to run as it is the last weekend before my trip.  I tend to put stuff off till the last minute, so it figures.  On top of it all, my mom decided to show up unannounced!  Well, I guess there was SOME kind of announcement since she texted me that she was coming and then showed up 3 hours later.  So that just threw off all my plans too.  Ah, well, I will be going to bed after I finish this.  =)

I got 4 hardcore lifting sessions in this week!  I wanted to finish the second round of my stage 7 New Rules of Lifting for Women series.  I will have 2 more left to do next week and be all done!  What perfect timing for vacation!

Monday 6/11
What I did:  Normally Mondays are my rest days but since I ate like crap last weekend, I had to go work it off.  I went to lift.

What I wore:  Lululemon No Limit tank in white with black Power Vinyasa crop, and Adidas adizero adios 2 shoes.



Tuesday 6/12 - Took off as a rest day, but here is a work outfit.  I wore my Express Wide Waistband Editor pants in white, with my H&M white blazer that is nearly an identical match.  Well, maybe if you look really really up close, you can tell they are not meant to be a matching suit.  But I bet no one did!  Hehe.  I wore my new Express purple tank under.



Wednesday 6/13
What I did:  Lift.

What I wore:  Lululemon Tri Y tank in kiss (I think?) and CW-X Pro crop with New Balance Minimus Road shoes.


Thursday 6/14
What I did:  Lift

What I wore:  Lululemon Power Y tank in Three Print, and Ebb & Flow crop in black, with my Adidas shoes.  Please excuse my shopping problem in the background.



Friday 6/15
What I did:  Lift again!

What I wore:  Lululemon Swiftly SS in lavender, with Passion Crop in power purple, and New Balance shoes.



Saturday 6/16 - Rest day, but did walk around the mall all day so I think that counts as exercise.  =)

Sunday 6/17
What I did:  Circuit class as usual, with many sprints and weight stations.

What I wore:  Lululemon Energy SL in angel blue, with coal/aruba Astro Crop, and NB shoes again.



Lastly, I wanted to share my nice find at TJ Maxx for 12 bucks which I wore as I went to meet up with a friend today for coffee.  I think it's pretty awesome.  It's this bright coral colored shirt with a long drapey neck that kind of resembles a scarf.  It's really light weight and great to throw on over a tank.  I'm so taking it with me on vacation.

I wore it with my purple Express tank under which I am in serious love with, and my Abercrombie white Tori shorts.



And I think I will be able to post this 2 minutes before midnight!  Woohoo!  Hehe.  I definitely need to go to bed now so I can wake up for work in 6 hours.  Not fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...